Did you know every 7 seconds a worker gets injured on the job? A safe workplace is essential, but fear not, Innovative is here to make sure your office is equipped with all the safety items you need to keep you and your team out of harm’s way!
Your safety checklist
Be compliant – OSHA requires workplaces to have adequate first aid supplies readily available. Here are top items to keep in your first aid kits!
- Plastic and fabric bandages
- Alcohol cleansing pads
- Antiseptic towelettes
- Castile soap towelettes
- Antiseptic hand sanitizer packs
- First aid tape rolls
- Conforming gauze roll
- Cold pack
- Nitrile gloves
- Sterile eye pads & eyewash
- First aid/burn cream packs and burn gel dressing
- Antibiotic ointment packs
- Sterile gauze pads
- Scissors and tweezers
Be seen – Stay safe day or night in vests featuring reflective material.
Assess potential hazards – Select the right gloves for the job.
- Did you know hand injuries account for approximately 1 Million injuries annually? From synthetic disposable gloves to leather high dexterity and chemical resistant gloves, it’s essential to select the perfect option for the job.
Watch your step – Use caution signs to help stop slips, trips and falls.
Extinguish risks – Gear up with fire safety products including up to date extinguishers.
- According to NFPA, an average of 5,650 structured fires occur in health care facilities a year.
Safeguard your sight – Use protective eye wear that meets safety standards.
- According to OSHA, 90 percent of eye injuries can be prevented using protective eye wear. When selecting eye protection, consider work situations and the nature of hazards at your workplace. Choose safety glasses or goggles that offer appropriate coverage and the right fit, and allow for sufficient peripheral vision.
Prepare now! June is National Safety month and it’s the ideal time to check expiration dates and replenish first aid supplies. Click Here to start shopping!