During the NFL regular season, each time a Minnesota Vikings kicker successfully kicks a field goal, Innovative Office Solutions in partnership with Post-it Brand, will donate $250 (up to $5,000) to a charity in Minnesota working to make an impact for the lives in our community! Innovative has been running the Field Goals for Charity program for 9 years and has donated over $45,000 to local charities!
We are excited to announce that Jewish Family and Children’s Service of Minneapolis has been chosen as the 2018-19 Field Goal for Charities recipient! Jewish Family and Children’s Service of Minneapolis provides essential services to people of all ages and backgrounds to sustain healthy relationships, ease suffering and offer support in times of needs.
Based on the Jewish concept of Tikkun Olam (repairing the world), JFCS believes everyone is entitled to equal economic, political and social rights and opportunities. As a human service organization, we value:
- Compassion – providing highest quality care and support through all stages of life
- Inclusion – treating people of all ages, genders, sexual orientations, races, religions and abilities with dignity and respect
- Innovation – anticipating community needs and responding with excellence, effectiveness and creativity
- Integrity – working in a manner that is consistently ethical and accountable
- Collaboration – establishing lasting partnerships in the community to broaden our impact and inform our work
Congratulation Jewish Family and Children’s Service of Minneapolis! Thank you for serving our community!