It’s that time of year again – flu season. It may seem like whatever you do to prevent the flu, you somehow always get sick. But – could it be – that you’re not being germ-conscious in the right places?
This blog post is timely not only for flu season approaching – but due to recent epidemics spreading across the globe. The more familiar you are with cleanliness best practices, the more well informed you’ll be when it comes to germs. The more conscious you are when it comes to these issues – the healthier you and your family will be during the entire year.
One product we’d especially like to showcase here – one we have in our office, in fact – is the SmartStock® Utensil Dispenser.
With one pull of the red lever, a utensil of your choice is dispensed – doing away with multiple hands rummaging through a box of plasticware. A device like this – especially used in an office setting – may greatly reduce the amount of germs spread at the workplace, and keep folks healthier for longer periods of time.
Further Benefits and Features Include:
- Each dispenser holds up to 120 utensil pieces
- Promotes good hygiene – the enclosed design helps protect from contaminants
- Reduced Consumption – One-at-a-time dispensing reduces cutlery usage on average by 29% and up to 49% vs. open bins.*
- Speeds up restocking – just load the refill, insert, rip, pull, and your done in seconds
- Frees up valuable counter space – sized just right to keep things looking neat and organized
For more information on this – and other hygienic products – visit our Innovative Office Solutions website or contact Customer Care 952.808.9900 for more info!
*Independent research commissioned by Georgia-Pacific
And just how dirty are everyday devices and surfaces?